Author Topic: Making physical contact with God  (Read 3312 times)

Perfection

Making physical contact with God
« on: August 17, 2009, 02:11:48 AM »
Moderator edit: contents struck through for complete irrelevance to this site. TIB.

Hello All

I want to tell you how to meet God Physically and learn all the secrets of life directly from your Maker. I have chosen this forum because I believe there are various people here who will find this information useful.

I started practicing meditation at a young age and tried different paths throughout my chaotic life. Every now & then something spiritual & wonderful would happen to keep me inspired & believing in a higher world, and also on occasions something from the spiritual side would reach through and touch me physically. Millions of people report this physical contact with the other side but I have discovered who the spiritual Beings are and how to make physical contact with them every day. They are God Beings from our Source and they are direct extensions of God. They have all the powers of God but they shield their infinite powers and project spiritual guides and other manifestations into people's lives instead.

During meditation one day I started receiving very vivid telepathic communication from a Being. It was the first time I had experienced telepathy and I was captivated by it. I began spending all my spare time in communication with the Being and put most other things in my life on hold. I discovered that it was the same Being that had physically reached through from the other side years before and it had been with me throughout my entire life and knew everything about me. It said it was God and I was it's child. It said the earth is a school where all souls must come at some stage. It showed me how it comes from another dimension that is all around us and it also showed how the human body has that extra dimension as well.

The God Being took me to endless other worlds and parallel lives, and merged me with voids and then brought me back out. It has given me countless brilliant spiritual experiences and journeys and it showed me where it resides during the day and how I can meet it physically any time I like.

It showed me how on a deeper dimension of the human physical body there is a passage that extends from the feet to the head. God calls the human body The Tree and God moves up the tree from a very deep dimension and exits at the top of the head to enter very subtle worlds where things are created by thought alone.

Also God explained that behind each human body there is a chamber where a God Being like itself resides during each day. God watches each person and helps them in various subtle ways from the chamber, and then when the person goes to sleep God moves out of the chamber, through the inner passage, and exits at either the feet, head or thigh area.

God remains invisible and when the person is fully asleep God takes their astral body to other planes of existence for further education & pastimes.

However if you focus fully on your feet, thigh and top of the head areas, as soon as you go to bed and let the God Being that is with you know that you want to meet it in person, then the God Being with you will know that you now have the knowledge of it's whereabouts and it will choose a time to introduce itself to you and reveal it's physical presence.

The God Beings are infinitely powerful and can give you any type of spiritual experience and more. I was turned into a multi-armed Being by God at one stage and I have experienced things from God that are beyond description or belief.

Below are two diagrams showing the passage & back chamber that each human body has on a deeper level. The blue marks on the passage are the exit points. The Beings with the sleeping human are to show where the God Beings exit the passage and where they are most often encountered. Focus on those areas as you relax to fall to sleep and let God know that you want to make direct physical contact.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 02:45:00 PM by The Irreverent Buddhist »

mettajoey

• If you follow the standard allowable path, you'll get standard allowable results
  • Share the love
Re: Making physical contact with God
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2009, 02:35:46 AM »
It looks like you are evolving into a squirrel.
The best type of meditation is the one that you'll do

Matthew

• The Irreverent Buddhist
  • Staff
  • Meditation: It's a D.I.Y. project.
    • KISS: Keep it simple stupid.
    • Getting nowhere slowly and enjoying every moment.
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 06:56:39 AM »
Oh Joey I love your answer but I am pretty sure you know where this post is heading.

Perfection - this is a forum about Vipassana meditation. I'm going to delete your account and remove this post because it is not a forum about cosmic speculation - which is the entirety of your post.

Have you ever tried Vipassana meditation? It looks like it could do you much good if you found a teacher willing to instruct you.

In the Dhamma,

Matthew
~oOo~     Tat Tvam Asi     ~oOo~    How will you make the world a better place today?     ~oOo~    Fabricate Nothing     ~oOo~

ravalbapu

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2009, 12:23:03 PM »
My Salutations to The Irreverant Buddha,
If the post by perfection is an attempt at creative writing, it is too pedestrian.
Meditation has come to attain a meaning which probably was never intended.
My love and metta to all.
raval

Matthew

• Staff
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2009, 02:42:02 PM »
Salutations raval,

Good to see you again.

Sadly I think perfection is not attempting literary fiction but is serious.

Meditation indeed has many meanings. It is important to understand which ones are in use at any time and place.

May all attain freedom from suffering,

Matthew
~oOo~     Tat Tvam Asi     ~oOo~    How will you make the world a better place today?     ~oOo~    Fabricate Nothing     ~oOo~

Matthew

• Staff
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2009, 01:01:48 AM »

Why is the squirrel on a stretcher? That's what I don't get.

mettajoey

• If you follow the standard allowable path, you'll get standard allowable results
  • Share the love
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2009, 02:49:10 PM »

Why is the squirrel on a stretcher? That's what I don't get.

Roadkill??
The best type of meditation is the one that you'll do

pamojjam

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2009, 02:30:02 PM »

Dear Perfection,

I understand your wish to make physical contact with your god. As a kid I felt very similar and had some experiences that revealed that there simply isn't any separation - other than the 'I' fabricating thought process makes us believe. Where there is no disconnection the need for contact ceases.

However, I couldn't avoid also having this thought process evolve beyond dualities, as there are:

physical - spiritual
I - you
hate - love
limited - infinite
imperfection - perfection
Evil - God

With no clear black and white representations in reality.

Such measurements and distinctions don't do justice to a much wider perspective, in which everything appears in all its glory and tragedy at once, recreating itself in mutual dependence, blindly.

To shed light on this creation process:
So that the want and identification with satisfaction, peace, love, religion - your post talks so much about - .. gets cut through, together with dissatisfaction, wars, hate, contempt...

Ask yourself, does your god create more devisions inside and outside you?

Than it has more to do with dualistic thinking postponing liberation, a shabby kind of god and enslavement.

However, everything has it place and being slave in heaven for a few eternities shouldn't be forsaken lightheartedly. Shouldn't it? ;-)

The very best..