Author Topic: Meditation technique for stopping the thought broadcasting  (Read 261 times)

rainbow

• Who are you?
    • I have tried vipassana meditation.
Meditation technique for stopping the thought broadcasting
« on: January 17, 2021, 09:33:37 PM »
I want to know is it possible to stop thought broadcasting with meditation? People near me know what I am thinking and feeling, and its frustrating. What has happened to me?
Lasts since I got a head injury on training from a couple of blows, I am mentally unstable, angry, medication makes my condition worse, and when it is summer and high heat then I am nervous with and without medication and now same thing happened with medication even when it is not hot and medication worsens my condition. I learned from Mahashivir lecture 2020 called "Discover Himalayan meditation" on Youtube, that with the help of the aura, diseases can be detected in time before they hit the body and be prevented, but I want to know is it possible to stop the disease that I have now that has already happened by working on my aura? I had these simptoms even before head injury, but they were minor and rare, now they are too big for me to handle.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 09:39:04 PM by rainbow »

Alex

Re: Meditation technique for stopping the thought broadcasting
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2021, 08:56:49 AM »
Hey rainbow

Have you had professional assistance regarding your head injury or mental health issues recently?
Seems like you could benefit from neurological and/or psychiatric help. Consulting your general practitioner is a good place to start.

Kindly
Alex

rainbow

• Who are you?
    • I have tried vipassana meditation.
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2021, 10:02:07 AM »
I was at the mental institution and medication didnt helped me at all, it made my simptoms much worse. I wasnt going to the neurologist yet.

Alex

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2021, 10:50:58 AM »
I was at the mental institution and medication didnt helped me at all, it made my simptoms much worse. I wasnt going to the neurologist yet.

Okay, so you feel the medication doesn't help you. Did you discuss this with your health care provider? They probably have alternatives?
Do you also consult a psychologist/psychotherapist?
Finding the right therapy for you (medication or otherwise) can be a struggle, and it takes time to get results.

I don't think meditation is the right way to go just now, unless when practiced with someone who is familiar with both meditation and you mental difficulties.
Keep searching for a professional health care provider that you can trust.

Kindly
Alex