Author Topic: Buddhism with a God (Brahman)  (Read 10858 times)

Matthew

• The Irreverent Buddhist
  • Staff
  • Meditation: It's a D.I.Y. project.
    • KISS: Keep it simple stupid.
    • Getting nowhere slowly and enjoying every moment.
Re: Buddhism with a God (Brahman)
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2009, 07:17:01 PM »
Building seven was blown by the FBI - that is pretty much accepted fact. There are new York Policemen and Firemen popping up all over the place saying they were told one hour before that the building had been wired to be blown. It housed many highly important offices - The CIA and FBI, new York Emergency Management facility (helped make sure that the feds had absolute control over information) and many more. Also housed the only copy of all the papers relating to the Enron scandal which were destroyed, letting off a number of Bush's mates in the oil industry.

An interesting set of videos on the subject from yet another perspective. A materials scientist getting 911 papers peer reviewed in accepted scientific journals. Also discussing a shocking and well researched possibility as to why the elevator shafts may have exploded as they did - when they had undergone a two year fireproofing program leading up to 911:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrjsxPLzt20&sdig=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVnDzYikw7Y&sdig=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTNJogF81Ws&sdig=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooqzfxYqobI&sdig=1
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 07:20:44 PM by The Irreverent Buddhist »
~oOo~     Tat Tvam Asi     ~oOo~    How will you make the world a better place today?     ~oOo~    Fabricate Nothing     ~oOo~

kamika

« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2009, 08:42:23 PM »
The implication i got from the meditation is.

If nature can create beings with a consciousness, then maybe nature itself is conscious.

Matthew

• Staff
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2009, 03:19:10 AM »
The implication i got from the meditation is.

If nature can create beings with a consciousness, then maybe nature itself is conscious.

I can make lego cars from lego. It doesn't mean I am made of lego or a car.

There is a semantic problem with your statement "If nature can create ...."

To create is an act implying volition. There is no evidence to imply or deduce nature either intends to or does "create" conscious beings. It seems more likely that the nature of nature is such that conscious beings can arise within it.
~oOo~     Tat Tvam Asi     ~oOo~    How will you make the world a better place today?     ~oOo~    Fabricate Nothing     ~oOo~

frepi

« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2009, 01:21:06 PM »
Building seven was blown by the FBI - that is pretty much accepted fact. There are new York Policemen and Firemen popping up all over the place saying they were told one hour before that the building had been wired to be blown.

Setting up the charges for imploding a building is a long and complex procedure. This cannnot have been done after the 2 towers were hit, even more so for a building the size of WTC 7 (which looked small compared to the twins but was still a very large building). This is an argument for both poles opinion on the cause of its collapse: One side says it had to be planned in advance because of the complexity of the task and the other says it can't have been planned because of the risks of leakage.

But this is all supposition. The only evidence we have is the fall of the 3 buildings. The characteristics of these falls clearly show an imploding process, which is impossible to obtain outside of a controled demolition scenario.

Matthew

• Staff
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2009, 06:52:47 AM »
But this is all supposition. The only evidence we have is the fall of the 3 buildings. The characteristics of these falls clearly show an imploding process, which is impossible to obtain outside of a controled demolition scenario.

Exactly. And building seven if you watch the video - you can see the typical collapse pattern of the roof folding inwards and kinking as staged explosives are blown. Then it fell on it's footprint. Accidental building collapses don't generally do this.