Author Topic: [Metta] Beam of Consciousness coming from the Sun  (Read 187 times)

Marino

• Who are you?
    • Metta
[Metta] Beam of Consciousness coming from the Sun
« on: August 30, 2019, 04:30:48 PM »
Hello,

I have witnessed a new phenomena that cannot explain with the known laws of physics. After chanting the metta mantra, "May all human beings be happy." for couple of hurs (I was doing this for months and experiencing gradual changes in consciousness), a new type of sunshine appeared. The quality of sunshine suddenly changed to a bright, intelligent, conscious light. The consciousness was coming from the Sun!

You can feel the energy coming from another human being when someone is watching you. You can feel that consciousness is pointing at you. This time, consciousness was coming from Sun!

Is Sun a conscious living entity! Did some conscious living entity watch me through or from the Sun? Is this entity living on the Sun? Is this the response from the whole Existence?

In my experience, I felt someone is taking notice of me doing metta while riding on a bicycle.

Thak you,
Marino

Timo

• Who are you?
    • I practice yoga vinyasa
Re: [Metta] Beam of Consciousness coming from the Sun
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2019, 03:11:03 PM »
It reminds me of my last reading on quantum physics (a pompous term for personal and spiritual development) by Vadim Zeland, the Russian physicist.

I don't know if it is an entity that responds to you, but according to the author, an openness of soul and mind combined leading to the result you wanted.

Basically, when you have the internal intention ("wanting to have" and not "wanting", because you shouldn't give too much importance to your requests), in your case: call the sun and well another factor appears: the external intention (the universe) will answer it.

And maybe that's what happened to you:)

I hope I haven't lost my way, I also read about mindfulness so my ideas may be confused haha
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 09:54:58 AM by Matthew »

Marino

• Who are you?
    • Metta
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2019, 01:05:13 PM »
It was a reciprocation from existence to my metta. A quantum leap of consciousness as a result of practicing Metta. The quantum wave function of my heart was slowly transforming to one of love--"May all living being be happy!"--and this opened up entirely new realities. The whole existence is a conscious entity.

Matthew

• The Irreverent Buddhist
  • Staff
  • Meditation: It's a D.I.Y. project.
    • KISS: Keep it simple stupid.
    • Getting nowhere slowly and enjoying every moment.
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2019, 02:38:10 PM »
Explore the existential reality of what you are experiencing more deeply. Words are not the answer. Explore deeply instead of making up word-salad stories to try and explain phenomena. See the arising and falling of phenomena.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 03:12:46 PM by Matthew »
~oOo~     Tat Tvam Asi     ~oOo~    How will you make the world a better place today?     ~oOo~    Fabricate Nothing     ~oOo~