Author Topic: Depression and Anxiety  (Read 80 times)

arethamorce

• Who are you?
    • Christian Meditation
Depression and Anxiety
« on: June 04, 2019, 12:01:15 AM »
Hello, I was diagnosed to have severe depression 4 years ago and tried almost everything out there that "could" help. The only medication that worked best for me is medical cannabis. I perfectly understand that it's not legal everywhere. At first, I was doubtful so I started doing my own research and read articles about marijuana. I found out that each marijuana strain has different uses for different diseases. Like this strain {mod edit: link deleted, please read forum rules} This one is very effective when it comes to stress and anxiety. Just sharing, have a nice day to all.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 01:29:57 AM by Matthew »

Matthew

• The Irreverent Buddhist
  • Staff
  • Meditation: It's a D.I.Y. project.
    • KISS: Keep it simple stupid.
    • Getting nowhere slowly and enjoying every moment.
Re: Depression and Anxiety
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2019, 01:33:22 AM »
Marijuana may help cover up depression and anxiety. Unless it is being used in a psychotherapeutic setting it is unlikely to be a long term solution to your problems.

Meditation can help. I see you note that you do Christian meditation arethamorce. What form does this take? We are all practitioners of Buddhist informed meditation practices. I would be interested to hear what form your practice takes.

ps. Please refrain from posting links to sites that sell products.
~oOo~     Tat Tvam Asi     ~oOo~    How will you make the world a better place today?     ~oOo~    Fabricate Nothing     ~oOo~