Author Topic: A few of my favorite text resources  (Read 2182 times)

spiceant

A few of my favorite text resources
« on: November 27, 2008, 12:15:05 PM »
www.askrealjesus.com
A website run by Kim Michaels and a lot of people helping him from around the world. Kim Michaels presents a very fresh perspective toward Jesus far different from the aproaches of the (well known) christian traditions. The website poses and answers questions like "Why do so many Christians refuse to consider that Jesus could be talking to humankind today? Which religion did Jesus follow? Was Jesus familiar with the concept of reincarnation?"
related websites are
www.mothermarysgarden.com
www.saintgermainfreedom.com

www.near-death.com
the website presents a whole lot of near-death testimonies
NDE testimony offers answers to the big questions: Who are we? Why are we here? Where did we come from? Where are we going? What does it all mean? NDEs also provide circumstantial and scientific evidence supporting the afterlife theory for which scientific reductionism cannot adequately explain. The evidence suggests that NDEs are transcendental journeys to another dimension of reality which profoundly changes the lives of those who have them.

www.barefootherbalistmh.com
A website run by a well known herbalist. I particularily suggest for reading Book 1 and the 108 page seminar. These two texts give a lot of direct advice about keeping your body healthy and returning to be being healthy.
he runs a forum and responds almost every day here:
www.curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=626