Author Topic: Mirror Candle meditation - explain?  (Read 94 times)

emiliuxas

• Who are you?
    • Alone, 4 years. Zen, Astral, Kundalini.
Mirror Candle meditation - explain?
« on: May 18, 2018, 08:00:16 PM »
Hello,
I am not new to energies and astral projection and oneness and everything. My friend suggested that I do a candle mirror meditation for 30minutes and said nothing about it. Today I did it and after some time while looking in my eyes I noticed some different faces morf on my face - one was white, a few were of bold headed men, a few were muscular, one face was half woman half man.. It was kinda reminiscent of an lsd trip with the third eye kicking in. I used to do candle meditations and had the same feeling of loosing sight of the surroundings and only see where you are concentrating.
 After the the mirror meditation I felt a little angry for some reason, but I calmed myself. Now a few hours after that, I feel somewhat energised, more confident and just better. Can someone explain what could have changed ?

Thank you, peace
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 09:38:18 PM by emiliuxas »

Dharmic Tui

• Something
    • Some Theravada, some secular
Re: Mirror Candle meditation - explain?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2018, 11:29:53 PM »
Your mind played some tricks on you, which unsettled you, then the memory and experience of it faded.

Not to be discouraging, but this forum isn't suited to discussion about meditation for the sake of trying to manifest fantastical mental imagery or projection.