Author Topic: Industrial Farm  (Read 2032 times)

Morning Dew

Industrial Farm
« on: September 27, 2011, 07:35:38 AM »

Andrew

• friends tell me things, sometimes I listen.
    • Letting Go.
Re: Industrial Farm
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2011, 07:55:53 AM »
This too shall pass.
getting it done

Masauwu

• chipping away
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2011, 08:42:44 AM »
We too shall pass, and then our species, and the earth will regenerate, and many other lifeforms will come and go, and then the earth too will pass, resting for a bit in a gazillion pieces, and then the gazillion pieces will pass and new planets and moons will form...

Equanimity test site, visit once a month. :)
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 09:29:52 AM by Masauwu »
The summer river:
although there is a bridge, my horse
goes through the water.

Morning Dew

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2011, 07:25:31 PM »

flowair

• teaching my self every-day awareness
    • Between zen and vipassana
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2013, 12:12:14 PM »
Before seeing that too pass away, in my eyes, one could have it remind oneself of one's own responsibility, not for the maybe incompassionate guy who abandonned those barrels and things there in the foreground, neither for those who chose to not remove them, who did not feel responsible for other's faults with all their consequences affecting their own descendents and neighbours as well, but for the surrounding basically unsustainable culture that finally drives people to act like this.

Like everyone have I got my tiny share of responsibility for that culture (including common mind set, habits and attitudes) that surrounds me and pervades my ego.

Just felt need to add that here in that old a topic. Still I see the windmill in the background of the picture and let hope fill my heart.