Author Topic: O, Stefan, Stefan where are you?  (Read 3532 times)

Green Tara

• Life is just a bowl of cherries
O, Stefan, Stefan where are you?
« on: January 07, 2008, 01:11:45 PM »
Does anyone no where Stefan is? I haven't seen him on the forum since before Christmas ???
"Samsaric beings! Cling not to worldly pleasures.  Enter the great city of liberation”

Matthew

• The Irreverent Buddhist
  • Staff
  • Meditation: It's a D.I.Y. project.
    • KISS: Keep it simple stupid.
    • Getting nowhere slowly and enjoying every moment.
Re: O, Stefan, Stefan where are you?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2008, 01:47:19 PM »
He's been here but just not posting. I'm sure he'll talk when he has something to say. He's quite reliable like that ;)
~oOo~     Tat Tvam Asi     ~oOo~    How will you make the world a better place today?     ~oOo~    Fabricate Nothing     ~oOo~

Green Tara

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2008, 02:13:08 PM »
 :-X
"Samsaric beings! Cling not to worldly pleasures.  Enter the great city of liberation”

Stefan

• The Marvellous Omannobazong!!!
  • love is the key
    • Vipassana (Goenka), Freestyle, Family, God
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 12:52:36 AM »
well, one can get addicted to foruming ...  8)

thanx for missing me!  :D

Metta!
anicca

Green Tara

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2008, 09:39:37 AM »
well, one can get addicted to foruming ...  8)

Stefan, you remind me of women who go on a diet. They don’t eat desserts for a month then they binge on a whole chocolate cake. :D

is good to read your posts again. I did miss you
metta
Tara

Stefan

• The Marvellous Omannobazong!!!
  • love is the key
    • Vipassana (Goenka), Freestyle, Family, God
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2008, 03:01:42 PM »
Stefan, you remind me of women who go on a diet. They don’t eat desserts for a month then they binge on a whole chocolate cake. :D

Yah! That's exactly how I do it!  ;D yum

Sometimes it's time to retrieve - for me, it was a time like that. But also my family kept me busy, especially in christmas time! My wife was nursing our baby, and I had to take care of everything else ... I even had to buy my own presents! (heeheehee). Then also I had health problems (vein inflammation) - no meditation for a longer period (due to sitting problems and self-pity). I wrote a lot of letters of application ( the world needs ecologists, but noone wants to pay them ...), I solved a billion Kakuros (japanese numeric puzzle ... highly addictive!), and I learned to levitate, of course!

And then, it takes time! As I said before, I need a lot of time to translate the posts ( especially longer discourses on buddhistic topics), and I need even more time to write an answer that is readable and understandable (I hope).

I enjoy the shelter of this forum, it's like paradise island in the stormy sea of internet. I will come back again & again.

Metta, Stefan
anicca

Matthew

• The Irreverent Buddhist
  • Staff
  • Meditation: It's a D.I.Y. project.
    • KISS: Keep it simple stupid.
    • Getting nowhere slowly and enjoying every moment.
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2008, 03:23:30 PM »
I enjoy the shelter of this forum, it's like paradise island in the stormy sea of internet. I will come back again & again.

Metta, Stefan

Welcome back to paradise. Sounds like you had a busy time of it. We missed you.

:):):)

Matthew
~oOo~     Tat Tvam Asi     ~oOo~    How will you make the world a better place today?     ~oOo~    Fabricate Nothing     ~oOo~