Author Topic: Supreme enlightenment  (Read 12605 times)

danielted

Re: Supreme enlightenment
« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2010, 10:13:46 PM »
Le referentiel date, universe oblige de mediatisation(1975): jusqu'a dans notre plus profonde intimite etc  Hit the center of your existence continously!!

Matthew

• The Irreverent Buddhist
  • Staff
  • Meditation: It's a D.I.Y. project.
    • KISS: Keep it simple stupid.
    • Getting nowhere slowly and enjoying every moment.
« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2010, 12:01:40 AM »
OK mate. Sorry but it seems you didn't read the rules on the way in. I won't explain them now but I'll show you the door.
~oOo~     Tat Tvam Asi     ~oOo~    How will you make the world a better place today?     ~oOo~    Fabricate Nothing     ~oOo~

dobe

« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2010, 12:44:46 AM »
I told you guys this was a meditation troll lol!
They come out when you least expect it and spew nonsense and suck you in!!! DONT FEED THE TROLLS!

A troll is like one's mind:
Trolls continuously spit out random things and try and grab your attention.  If you do not give them attention they fade away.
Do not give the thoughts in your mind attention, do not energize them by following them through, and they too fade away.

but seriously this guy was a troll lol

chintan

• Maun
    • Vipassana - Goenka
« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2011, 08:01:24 PM »
Well he did put a catchy subject and got 50+ posts.. that got my attention.. did not google any of the stuff he wrote in bold but am not sure if some of did not.. interesting troll..

Matthew

• The Irreverent Buddhist
  • Staff
  • Meditation: It's a D.I.Y. project.
    • KISS: Keep it simple stupid.
    • Getting nowhere slowly and enjoying every moment.
« Reply #54 on: January 02, 2011, 10:13:32 AM »
thread locked now.
~oOo~     Tat Tvam Asi     ~oOo~    How will you make the world a better place today?     ~oOo~    Fabricate Nothing     ~oOo~