Author Topic: Supreme enlightenment  (Read 12603 times)

rideforever

Re: Supreme enlightenment
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2010, 05:39:44 PM »
Hey Osho-bashers - I am just telling you that he's divine !!!

Why do you think you would know (why he had a millions Rollers) ?  Why would you know ?  Huh ??  Why would you understand ?  

If God acts through you - do you know yourself why things happen ?

Maybe he was, maybe he wasn't.  I don't know.  

If you are a quiet old monk sitting in a forest - Are you lying to yourself ?  Are you hiding from the world ?  Is God acting through you ?  I don't know - but I know a lot of people hide.

So if we are trying to get to the place where God acts through us ... what will we be like then ?  Quiet and solemn ?  Why ?  Why ?

I do know that people hide.  And one way of hiding is telling everybody "you should be quiet and solemn".  Let me translate what this actually means "listen loudmouth, I am hiding from pain inside me - don't disturb me because I don't want to wake up".

Matthew

• The Irreverent Buddhist
  • Staff
  • Meditation: It's a D.I.Y. project.
    • KISS: Keep it simple stupid.
    • Getting nowhere slowly and enjoying every moment.
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2010, 05:55:28 PM »
Well said rideforever .. with you on Osho ..... a much misunderstood man ... hounded out of the USA (that gives me great confidence in him).
~oOo~     Tat Tvam Asi     ~oOo~    How will you make the world a better place today?     ~oOo~    Fabricate Nothing     ~oOo~

rideforever

« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2010, 08:22:01 PM »
About those Rollls Royces. Hmmmm

I don't think he consciously planned to buy them, or use them to anger people.  He never really talked about them - only when someone asked him why he had them (you can look up his answers).  I don't know how they originated.  He certainly didn't show them off or brag or anything crass like that.  He was like a child, someone opened the door, he got in and drove 100m to the meditation hall.  Then he got out.

So ?

He said that his frst book "From Sex to Superconsciousness" ... he said that he would get asked many many times 'why the SEX' ... reporters were always asking 'why the SEX' ... but never 'why the SUPERCONSCIOUSNESS'.  That's one hell of a sexual repression we live in isn't it.

The whole thing (our society) is so ridiculous that ... um ... what can you do that isn't ridiculous.  What can you do that won't anger some people, or be praised by some people. 

It's not at this level of being that any meaning exists.

So ... if someone puts a car in front of you, just get in and drive.  So ... ?

If you reach a place were you are so innocent that you just answer questions directly like a child ... certainly it will be easy to ridicule you.  But it's also so wonderful.

I am not sure who I will be if I breach the threshold, I don't think I will be a severe mother theresa type, always severe and trying to be 'good'.  What is that, but ego ?  So I will hope that I would be full of life and love and intense clarity.  But, I don't know.

dobe

« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2010, 09:13:58 PM »
Meditation troll, wonderful. :D

Matthew

• Staff
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2010, 10:14:04 PM »
@Rideforever Exactly. He was given all the cars, I believe - and in this absurd world what would a "truly awake" person do, but mirror that absurdity, in order to draw attention to it.
~oOo~     Tat Tvam Asi     ~oOo~    How will you make the world a better place today?     ~oOo~    Fabricate Nothing     ~oOo~

danielted

« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2010, 10:43:57 PM »
Strong joriki is supreme enlightenment, permanent samadhi. The counting or Vipassana in zazen meditation gives the deep samadhi if you are pure,clear(Hakuin Ekaku). Deep samadhi is a mediation of Zan Mai, the king of satori, supreme enlightenment, Nirvana.     Perception and yoga concentration in world wide web yoga!!

danielted

« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2010, 11:25:22 PM »
Hegel and Gonseth: eternal subject.     Le referentiel entre objet et sujet. (Le referentiel,univers oblige de mediatisation, Forum Dialecticum, Dialogue et referentiel,Lausanne,1975). Try logic journals,reviews etc.

danielted

« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2010, 12:05:25 AM »
Shikantaza, hishiryo, ku, the idoneity, le referentiel inconditionnelle.     Gonseth was mad and wrong:engagement et date, domaine de semantisation etc.(1890-1975)

danielted

« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2010, 01:58:26 AM »
Gonseth destiny is a danger in present theology and philosophy in Europe and the world, the planet:Strategy of foundation and Strategy of engagement,Science,philosophy and faith,Forum Dialecticum,Entretiens de Lausanne. Out of the being=the hell, out of the center. If a buddha will appear planet Earth will enter absence, non-existence, no Ferdinand Gonseth. Destroy the school of Gonseth in actual world.   Vipassana is the way!

Vivek

• Staff
    • Advaita & U Ba Khin's tradition
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2010, 04:38:23 AM »
With respect and compassion to you, danielted, please go see a psychiatrist/psychologist/mental-health professional.
(Vivek sighs and quietly leaves the room)
Let's go beyond this illusion, shall we?

Crystal Palace

• "Move on Bhikkus, Move On" - Buddha
    • Thai Forest Tradition
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2010, 05:16:54 AM »
hahahaahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D
"Abstain from unwholesome actions,
Perform wholesome actions,
Purify your mind"

Buddha

Crystal Palace

• Thai Forest Tradition
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2010, 05:23:57 AM »
(With all respect and compassion to danielted)

If you think danielted has had an overdose of meditation and could do with some sex now, type 111 in your reply.
Purify your mind"

Buddha

Crystal Palace

• Thai Forest Tradition
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2010, 05:24:21 AM »

Purify your mind"

Buddha

joy

« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2010, 06:22:48 AM »
People still talk about Krishnamurti. He didn't need a fleet of Rolls-Royce cars. If this was an attention grabbing stunt from Osho then it was quite a lame thing to do really.

CP
Osho on Rolls Royces:
http://www.oshoworld.com/biography/innercontent.asp?FileName=biography8/08-20-rolls.txt
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 06:28:02 AM by joydip_ppl »
Joy

joy

« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2010, 06:43:27 AM »

Osho on Rolls Royces:
Another link
http://www.otoons.de/osho/roll_royce.html
Joy

Vivek

• Staff
    • Advaita & U Ba Khin's tradition
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2010, 07:38:17 AM »
Yeah CP, I now realise sex is the better option!  ;D
Let's go beyond this illusion, shall we?

danielted

« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2010, 11:30:56 AM »
Gonseth and his people are intelectuals, they love ethics, morals, metaphysics tendance etc. Vipassana is not philosophy! Nirvana is practice, no experiences,it is not a term(intelectuals think terminology which is a category). The intelectuals and the opening to the experience:you must be clear, pure, no past, no future, no experience. Vipassana is the way!

soma

« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2010, 12:21:48 PM »
maybe you have crossed the stage of 'knowledge of arising and passing', danielted  :)
It is the 'I-saw-the-light-stage' and can bring out the overly enthusiastic glowing preacher who think that 'this is it ! I am enlightened !'.

I think many of us who start practice sooner or later come to this stage, often at retreat, and it results in varying degrees of ungrounded behaviour (both head and feet in the clouds and no connection to earth) and ecstacy and wanting to tell everybody about it, how fantastic it is.
ยจ
I had a very severe case of this myself and behaved like a madman for many months  :-[
I do not mean to be disrespectful in any way and of course I may be wrong but your ways of sharing your experience is more likely to push people away rather than inspire them as you may, or may not have noticed.

Are you doing any meditation ?
How did your 'awakening' come about - what led you to see things the way you see them now ?
Can you express your views and insights more coherently and clearly rather than just throwing alot of random words in a big pile ? If not, it may well be good advise to see a professional therapist as there seems to be some paranoid tendencies in your posts and a general sense of chaos.

By the way, who is Gonseth ? Seems like an unpleasant person  ;D

friendly
soma

« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 12:44:52 PM by soma »

Matthew

• Staff
« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2010, 02:10:37 PM »
danielted,

Do you need to calm down a bit my friend?

You seem to be going through a slightly manic phase, based on this thread. Your posts do not really make sense and it seems you believe you are somewhere on the path that is very important (it may well be, perhaps not in the way you believe though) - yet with incomprehensible ramblings you are unable to convey anything of real meaning.

Warmly,

Matthew

danielted

« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2010, 03:52:35 PM »
Get rid of the active mind, silence to get rid of the inactive mind and let go is to enter into the transcendental. Relaxation and awareness in a no mind meditation, in a week the Dharmakaya. This no mind meditation is very close to the absolute meditation!

danielted

« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2010, 04:14:21 PM »
Siddhartha Gautama and this no mind meditation:exactly seven days, a week! Dharmakaya, the Absolute in 168 hours!

Matthew

• Staff
« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2010, 04:29:34 PM »
And yet it is not that ....

(btw writing in bold all the time .. what's that about?)

rideforever

« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2010, 06:03:49 PM »
Siddhartha Gautama and this no mind meditation:exactly seven days, a week! Dharmakaya, the Absolute in 168 hours!

I don't understand what you are saying - can you explain ?

danielted

« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2010, 09:33:22 PM »
Last actualization is The Zen Manifesto, freedom from oneself. The absolute weapon of OSHO registered trademark Multiversity:email message to the center of meditation of this planet, the biggest school of meditation of the humanity!   Everybody can die,the time, only supreme enlightenment,awakening is not absurde!  The Zen Manifesto, freedom from oneself(april 1989)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 11:58:49 PM by The Irreverent Buddhist »

soma

« Reply #49 on: December 15, 2010, 09:53:05 PM »
Last actualization is The Zen Manifesto, freedom from oneself. The absolute weapon of OSHO registered trademark Multiversity:email message to the center of meditation of this planet, the biggest school of meditation of the humanity!      Everybody can die,the time, only supreme enlightenment,awakening is not absurde!  The Zen Manifesto, freedom from oneself(april 1989)

well, something happened to you at that centre alright...

hope you have a parachute on.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 12:00:23 AM by The Irreverent Buddhist »