Author Topic: Supreme enlightenment  (Read 12602 times)

danielted

Supreme enlightenment
« on: December 13, 2010, 02:44:51 PM »
Through web links the supreme enlightenment can be realized. Through discursivity subject-object is maintained,samadhi(Mahavira):48 minutes to supreme enlightenment, other traditions 60 minutes, some traditions a number of hours. It is not a absurdity! Vipassana is to witness continously,samadhi,transcendental meditation:Coke in Ananda, hishiryo automatically,efortless,naturally,mushotoku,shin jin datsu raku, true shikantaza. It is not a absurdity it is faith, determination etc.              Schematic mediation leading to the planet of Maitreya Buddha. Please very much enter the eternal. The way is through meditation. Do linking for Dharmakaya, the Divine. Everything is on the world wide web, the net. Impermanence is absurde, permanence is eternal Ananda, perfect body, perfect Coke, cool! Do not suicide, it is absurde! Find eternal happiness in the center: scheme and coolness.Shikantaza, come in and see!

danielted

Re: Supreme enlightenment
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2010, 02:55:43 PM »
Let go Descartes! Coolness,Coke,Ananda.

dobe

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2010, 03:10:59 PM »
drugs are bad

danielted

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2010, 03:16:10 PM »
I didn't drink Coke or drugs! Mushotoku is Ananda, objectless. Reason and reality, objective reality.

dobe

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2010, 06:53:53 PM »
this post makes me think of the mad hatter from Alice in Wonderland, but with a Buddhist twist. LOL

danielted

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2010, 06:54:58 PM »
The few moments when you're careful....atraction...present at breath.  The indian OSHO.    Just come in and see the objective reality.

danielted

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2010, 07:05:46 PM »
Meditation is non-action, pure happiness, shikantaza, shin jin datsu raku.

dobe

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2010, 07:42:25 PM »
oh these are OSHO's teachings, now it makes sense haha. Look any guru who buys 100 fancy cars is obviously non integrous...What would a truly enlightened being want with all that crap, power over others, etc...An Enlightened sage needs NOTHING, unless attended to, the body even stops breathing and topples over.
OSHO was probably in a high state, but he obviously fell...

"By their fruits, ye shall know them"

P.S.  There is no objective reality either, only radical subjectivity is possible.  Even if there was an objective reality, who or what would report such a thing?  All reality is subjective.

anyways I hope you find the light, I first started out enamored with OSHO as well :)

danielted

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2010, 09:17:03 PM »
OSHO is not Zorba, OSHO is a meditator in creativity. Use your creativity from the OSHO memory, library like a researcher who is not negative, no semantics, no marxism, no formalism etc. Only radical subjectivity is possible you said. Eternal conscience is subjectivity in energy of knowledge, no experience, self-knowledge, centering, transcendental thought(like a form of MILD of Stephen Laberge but is for lucid dreaming), hishiryo, eternal non-action etc.    Maybe The Zen Manifesto in the critical 1989!

kidnovice

• Theravada: with nuts and bolts from Goenka-ji, and fine tuning from Thanissaro Bhikkhu
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2010, 01:40:54 AM »
I just drank an ice-cold fruit smoothie. Then, I read this thread. And now, my head hurts.  :o

Which brings me to my personal koan for the day: Did this post cause the throbbing ache in my head? Or is it brain-freeze?
 :P

KN
May we cultivate the serenity to accept the things we cannot change; the compassion to change the things we can; and the wisdom to know the difference.

Vivek

• Staff
    • Advaita & U Ba Khin's tradition
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2010, 04:15:03 AM »
Ah, should be brain freeze. Hey KN, next time you drink a smoothie, drink slowly. ;)
Let's go beyond this illusion, shall we?

kidnovice

• Theravada: with nuts and bolts from Goenka-ji, and fine tuning from Thanissaro Bhikkhu
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2010, 05:36:10 AM »
Good advice, in many situations!  ;D
May we cultivate the serenity to accept the things we cannot change; the compassion to change the things we can; and the wisdom to know the difference.

danielted

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2010, 01:25:43 PM »
Buddha Zen:the final discipline of the metagalaxy, maybe multiverse, maybe omniverse, with three absolute weapons: shikantaza, hishiryo, ku. Everest, Saturn 5, Olympus. Shikantaza, hishiryo, ku.

rideforever

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2010, 01:45:26 PM »
+{_G RIY~{=-  AJKJINJ[[]*(OM&NI)KL# {}{

danielted

« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2010, 02:18:55 PM »
Shikantaza in incompleteness, Just come in and see, kaya, diamond body, hara centering etc.

Crystal Palace

• "Move on Bhikkus, Move On" - Buddha
    • Thai Forest Tradition
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2010, 04:16:56 PM »
Two things:

Firstly, Dhamma is always simple to understand and practice. The moment you bring in over-the-top fanciness and complexity it becomes confusing, and I suspect a lot of teachers generate this confusion deliberately and then leverage its benefits by offering pupils an easy way out.

And secondly, can anyone here please tell me why Osho had a fleet of Rolls Royce?

Thanks,
Crystal Palace
"Abstain from unwholesome actions,
Perform wholesome actions,
Purify your mind"

Buddha

Matthew

• The Irreverent Buddhist
  • Staff
  • Meditation: It's a D.I.Y. project.
    • KISS: Keep it simple stupid.
    • Getting nowhere slowly and enjoying every moment.
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2010, 04:35:17 PM »
"People ask why I have so many Rolls Royce cars. It's much easier to meditate in the back of a Rolls Royce ... the ride is smoother than on the back of a bullock cart. Have you ever tried meditating on the back of a bullock cart?" - Osho (paraphrased)

Really why did he have these cars? In a way I think the whole thing was about sticking two fingers up to the materialistic USA ... they kicked him out and got nearly every other country in the world to refuse him entry. So he went back to India and amassed this collection as something of s piss take. But who knows for sure? Not me .. and I doubt anyone ever will.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 04:38:22 PM by The Irreverent Buddhist »
~oOo~     Tat Tvam Asi     ~oOo~    How will you make the world a better place today?     ~oOo~    Fabricate Nothing     ~oOo~

Crystal Palace

• Thai Forest Tradition
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2010, 04:39:10 PM »
Would an accomplished master like him bother about sticking fingers up people's ass? Is there an element of ego here? Or would he simply treat the people as ignorant and move on like the Buddha did when he realized he was not going to be able to convince some people?

CP
Purify your mind"

Buddha

Matthew

• Staff
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2010, 04:55:22 PM »
It has people talking years later ......

.... if he'd just gone home to India and run a quiet Ashram ... would they be?
~oOo~     Tat Tvam Asi     ~oOo~    How will you make the world a better place today?     ~oOo~    Fabricate Nothing     ~oOo~

Crystal Palace

• Thai Forest Tradition
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2010, 05:00:13 PM »
People still talk about Krishnamurti. He didn't need a fleet of Rolls-Royce cars. If this was an attention grabbing stunt from Osho then it was quite a lame thing to do really.

CP
Purify your mind"

Buddha

Matthew

• Staff
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2010, 05:04:46 PM »
As I said I don't know and I don't know if anyone will know.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 05:06:57 PM by The Irreverent Buddhist »

Crystal Palace

• Thai Forest Tradition
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2010, 05:10:27 PM »
Yes and now I know that you don't know and that you don't know if anyone will know.

Purify your mind"

Buddha

Matthew

• Staff
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2010, 05:14:17 PM »
And now I know that you know I don't know and that I don't know if anyone will know. .. your turn

Crystal Palace

• Thai Forest Tradition
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2010, 05:16:21 PM »
*Crystal Palace voluntarily opts out of this infinite cycle out of deep compassion for Matthew, so that he may save his time and use it on meditation instead.
Purify your mind"

Buddha

dragoneye

• on the wings of compassion and wisdom
    • Observant
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2010, 05:26:48 PM »
I just drank an ice-cold smoothie, slowly, and my head hurts anyway.
My head hurt after I read the post though; so we're still in the same place... knowing not
I hope DT (and everyone else,) has a peaceful day.
Warm regards,
DE
Dragoneye